Light and spacious 3-room apartment (living area approx. 65,4 m²) with 2 balconies located on the 3rd floor of a small-scale apartment complex in Amsterdam Noord. The apartment has both an attic storage and a box on the ground floor.
The lease hold has been bought off until the year 2055!
The apartment is located in a small-scale complex in Amsterdam Noord with many facilities in the immediate vicinity, including the North-South line. For daily shopping you can use the shopping mall on Waterlandplein. In addition, the shopping center "Boven het IJ" is very close to the house and there you will find a wide variety of shops. You can reach the A10 ring road in a few minutes by car. There are also many direct bus connections that will take you very quickly to the center of Amsterdam.
From the representative communal entrance on the ground floor, the staircase leads to the third floor where the access leads directly into the living room.
The spacious living room has a balcony on the northeast. The open kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, a refrigerator and an extractor hood.
Furthermore, this apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 of which gives access to the second balcony with sun position on the southwest! The bathroom has a shower, sink and washing machine connection. The toilet is separate and centrally located.
- Year of construction 1966;
- Living area approx. 65,4 m² (NEN2580);
- Service costs amount to approximately € 87 per month;
- Annual lease payments are prepaid up to and including 31 March 2055;
- The house is equipped with plastic frames with double glazing;
- Both a storage room on the ground floor and in the attic!
- Possibility to include the upper storage room to the house with an internal staircase;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description