Spacious and bright 4-room apartment of 74 m2 with unobstructed view and no less than three balconies, located on the top floor. The apartment also has its own garage!
The apartment is located in the Slotervaart district. This district is characterized by its excellent residential environment with the Sloterplas and Sloterpark within walking distance and its central location relative to the center of Amsterdam, Schiphol, highways A4, A9 and A10 and public transport options (various tram, metro and bus connections). For daily shopping you can go to the Sierplein and Delflandplein in the immediate vicinity.
You enter a spacious hall with access to the very spacious living room with beautiful large windows. The open kitchen provides cosiness and a spacious feeling. In addition, the living room and kitchen have a solid oak wooden floor.
The luxuriously finished open kitchen (2014) contains a 6-burner stove, double oven and dishwasher. From behind the granite counter you have a nice view to the outside. You also have access to the balcony from the kitchen.
From the hall you enter the hallway which gives access to the three bedrooms, each with its own balcony access. The largest bedroom is on the outside, because of the rectangular shape it can be arranged practically. In addition, there are two more bedrooms, one of which has a built-in wardrobe. From these rooms you have a view of the shared inner garden.
The separate shower and toilet (2014) are both accessible from the corridor. The shower is practically laid out, so there is also room for a washing machine and a storage cupboard for the CV.
- Living area: 74 m2 (NEN2580);
- Service costs € 144 per month;
- Luxuriously finished open kitchen with 6-burner stove and double oven;
- Solid oak floor in living room, kitchen and hall;
- Full unobstructed view to the side, view to the spacious courtyard at the rear;
- The apartment has three balconies (east, south and west);
- Year of construction is 1956, leasehold has been bought up to November 30, 2054;
- Plastic frames and double glazing everywhere;
- Possibility to include the upper storage room (possibly with dormer window, see photo) to the house with an internal staircase;
- A storage room on the ground floor and a storage room in the attic floor;
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description