This unique apartment on the third floor and attic on the Keizersgracht has a great view overlooking this beautiful part of Amsterdam. It is a monumental building which is divided into four apartments 2010 and has its original ornaments.
Entrance, hallway with white marble wall tile and a granite floor, spacious bathroom with washing machine, bath tub and separate shower, sink with thermostatic mixer, toilet and heated towel rail. The living/dining area is completely modern and has an open floor plan. The kitchen is provided with installed equipment such as: a refrigerator, installed dishwasher, a stove, stainless steel sink with thermostatic mixer, electrical oven, washing machine and dryer. The kitchen has a high gloss hardstone counter. The attic can also be used as a bedroom, which you can enter by the staircase.
The apartment is located on the famous Keizersgracht, one of the most impressive characteristic canals of Amsterdam. The apartment is in de city centre but it is in the quieter part. The Jordaan district has trendy boutiques, cafes and restaurants within walking distance. The Westertoren and the famous ‘9 straatjes’ are around the corner.
The accessibility of the apartment is great with the public transport of Amsterdam. There are several tram and bus lines in the neighbourhood and the Central Station is nearby. Also the highway is easily accessible via the Rozengracht.
* Magnificent view over the canals
* Establishment has been restored in 2004
* Heating system with own HR combi boiler
* Own ground
* The roof and gutters have recently been renovated
* The house has 14 windows, 7 of them are Velux skylights
* A charming glass floor in the attic
* Multilayer parquet and carpet in the attic
* The paintwork of exterior is scheduled in 2019
* CV heated with radiators throughout the House
* The V.V.E is small and healthy consisting of 4 members
* It is a monumental building which is built in 1740
Read full description