Unique and beautiful monument divided over 4 floors with a spacious loft. This national monument has a spacious landscaped garden of approx. 39m2 with a beautiful garden house!
This monument is uniquely situated on one of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam between the Reguliersgracht and the Utrechtsestraat.
At the front side of the house you have a beautiful and wide view over the historic buildings of the Amsterdam canals. This magnificent place is characterized by 'the 7 bridges' of the Reguliersgracht. The amazing Utrechtsestraat offers a wide range of unique shops, restaurants and other facilities.
The national monument 'Keizersgracht 673' was built under architecture by Barend Vierhuizen in the year 1675.
Through the monumental entrance you reach the impressive hall with a guest toilet. At the left of the hall you will find the large living room which is equipped with Amsterdam school windows, this creates a romantic atmosphere and lots of light, both on the front and on the back. At the front side of this floor you have a phenomenal view over the canal.
Through the staircase you reach the souterrain. Here you will find the cozy kitchen and separate spacious utility room with storage space for a washing machine, dryer and a freezer.
The modern kitchen is equipped with a gas/induction hob from the brand Gaggenau, a combi-steam oven from the brand Miele, a refrigerator from the brand Liebherr, a dishwasher from the brand Miele, a water filter (descaler) and electric floor heating. From the kitchen you look through the Amsterdam school windows out over the canal.
The folding doors on the garden side give a beautiful view on the, recently constructed, garden with a special, attractive and an isolated garden house. The garden house is equipped with electricity and in the garden house there is a possibility to connect a fountain.
From the ground floor you reach the 1st floor.
Here you will find two bedrooms. The master bedroom located at the rear of the house offers you a great view on the garden through the beautiful windows. Through the master bedroom you reach the bathroom located on the 1st floor. The bathroom has a bath and a sink. Through the hall where the second separate toilet is located you reach the 2nd bedroom. This is located at the front of the house and again gives a great view over the canal.
On this floor you will find 2 spacious light bedrooms again with the Amsterdam school windows. Through the hall on this floor you reach the bathroom with the 3rd toilet, shower and sink. You also gain access to the spacious loft via a loft ladder. This loft has a window section at the front as well as at the rear.
This property is characterized by the quiet environment and privacy.
- Unique and beautiful national monument;
- Unique location, close to the Amstelveld, Utrechtsestraat, primary school de Kleine Reus and ASVO;
- Within 5 minutes on the highway ring (A10) of Amsterdam;
- Central ventilation system throughout the house;
- Well-maintained water pump & boiler;
- Gutters renewed in the year 2018;
- Exterior work front and back painted in the year 2018;
- Newly insulated garden house placed in the year 2018;
- Landscaped garden in 2018;
- Sedum roof covering on flat roof and roof of the garden house;
- Electric floor heating in the kitchen;
- Toilets and the bath are from the brand Villeroy and Boch;
- Alarm system;
- Spacious loft with large window;
- (NEN2580 145m2 plus 17 m2 other space due to ceiling height).
Read full description