Very light and spacious two room apartment of approx. 70,6 m2 located on the third floor in Amsterdam Buitenveldert.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Buitenveldert. In the immediate vicinity are the Amsterdamse Bos, shopping center Groot Gelderlandplein, Beethovenstraat and Stadshart Amstelveen. There are several buses and tram lines 5, 16, 24 and metro 51 are located on bicycle and walking distance. By car you are within a few minutes on the A10 highway.
The entrance is on the third floor, you enter a spacious hall with access to all rooms. Very spacious living room with large balcony facing west, this ensures a lot of light in the house. In addition to this balcony, this apartment also has an east-facing balcony, which can be reached from the kitchen. The spacious kitchen is equipped with a four-burner gas cooker with stainless steel extractor and a fridge / freezer. The bedroom has a spacious wardrobe with built-in lamps, the bedroom is also equipped with a very neat and spacious bathroom which is equipped with a walk-in shower and a sink.
It is also possible to buy a garage directly under the apartment. This garage is equipped with electricity and has an electrically operated entrance door. The asking price for the garage is € 40.000,- k.k.
- Living area: 70,6 m2;
- Service costs: € 245 per month (including advance heating costs and temporary increase of € 50, -);
- Service costs: € 33 per month for the garage;
- The current annual leasehold fee is € 140,67,- for the apartment and € 33,57 for the garage;
- The canon can be revised per 16-07-2037;
- Plenty of parking space;
- With two very large balcony’s facing west and east;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description