In the popular district "de Pijp" in Amsterdam South you will find on the Tweede van der Helststraat
this spacious 4 room house with a living area of ??approximately 86 m², divided over the ground floor (50,6 m²) and the cellar (35,8 m²). On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom and in the cellar there is a spacious landing, a bed / work room and a hull bathroom.
The house also has access to a terrace / balcony and a cozy back garden on the east. Adjacent to the back garden one looks out on the green, common garden.
The canon for the lease has been paid long-term in advance up to and including mid-2051 and the management by the Association of Owners is being carried out actively and professionally. In short, a wonderful apartment in a fantastic location !!
The Tweede van de Helststraat is a nice street in a very lively neighbourhood in the popular Pijp in Amsterdam. It is located in the vicinity of the famous Albert Cuyp market and within a few minutes walking distance to the cozy Sarphatipark. Within a few minutes you will find the nice coffee bars, wine bars (such as Glou Glou and wine bar Paulus) and restaurants (such as De Japanner, Spaghetteria, Fa. Pekelharing, etc.) for which De Pijp is so famous. It is within walking distance of the shopping streets Ferdinand Bolstraat and Gerard Doustraat.
A few minutes cycling from the center of Amsterdam. Through the various roads such as the Wibautstraat, Valkenburgerstraat and the Gooiseweg the various highways such as the Ring A-10 and the A2, A4 and A9 are reached within a few minutes. In addition, there are also excellent public transport facilities with the various tram and bus lines, the stops of lines 3 and 4, are at a few minutes walking distance.
Central entrance; hall; entrance house; hall; bedroom; living room with a staircase to the cellar and with doors to the terrace / garden; second bedroom; bathroom with shower, toilet and sink; kitchen with the washing machine connection and the CV setup (Intergas HR, 2007) and with access first to the terrace and then the back garden; garden with wooden storage and adjacent the common common garen (not accessible).
Open space / landing; (bed) room; hull bathroom.
• Construction year 1922
• The building is a municipal monument
• Living area approx. 86 m², divided over the house on the ground floor (50,6 m²) and the cellar
(35,8 m2), nen 2580 measurement report availabe.
• The basement was not linked to the house in the deed of division in 2002, but is fully part of the house and will be added to the house after changes to the splitting deed and drawing. Date of amendment of the splitting deed is not yet known, the costs for this are according to ratio for the buyer / owner of the relevant apartment rights.
• Environmental permit available for the structural merging of the cellar at the ground floor.
• Back garden of about 32 m² on the east with a wooden storage.
• The canon for the lease is paid up to and including 15-11-2051
• Frames with double glazing (in the middle of 2022, window frames will be replaced at the front)
• Heated via Intergas HR boiler, 2007
• Active association of owners, which is professionally managed
• Monthly VVE contribution € 94.20 per month
• Notary choice for buyer, provided it is in Amsterdam
• An old age clause will be included in the purchase deed
• Protected city and village views
• Acceptance in consultation
Read full description