Well maintained 2-room apartment of approximately 33,7 m2 with sunny balcony located on the 5th floor.
Excellent location in the Zuid district, Buitenveldert, with the Vrije Universiteit, the Zuidas and the modern shopping center Groot Gelderlandplein with a wide choice of shops and restaurants. You can reach the shopping center via the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark.
In addition, the Amsterdamse Bos, Amstelpark and Amstel are within a short distance for relaxation. Various public transport connections stop in the immediate vicinity, including express tram 51. Station Amsterdam Zuid is within walking distance. You can also reach the highway road A10 within a few minutes, this makes it easy to reach both the city center and Schiphol. Parking the car is done by a permit and can be done at the door.
Through a closed neat entrance with an intercom you reach the fifth floor via the staircase or elevator.
On this floor there is a closed porch with a total of four apartments where this apartment is located in the middle. Upon entering the apartment you enter the living room through a half open wardrobe with an open and neat kitchen with various appliances and connection for the washing machine. From the living room you can also reach the balcony which is located on the south.
The bedroom is now in half open connection with the living room but can be closed to get a separate unit. From the bedroom is the bathroom accessible with a shower, sink and toilet.
- Surface area approximately 33,7 m2;
- The service costs are € 110,56 per month including heating costs of about € 30;
- The apartment is located on land that is issued in leasehold. The yearly canon is € 44,01. The current period runs until 30 March 2038;
- Complex is equipped with a lift;
- Located in a prime location near the Zuidas: optimal accessibility;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description