Greater Amsterdam cannot be bigger.
Optimal privacy and security in the most beautiful and largest penthouse in Amstelveen guarantee ultimate living pleasure.
Wimbledonpark 235 Amstelveen
Selling price 1.995.000 k.k.
Living area 344m² including private entrance
Volume in cubic meters 1.072m3
Outdoor space 187sqm
2 large storage rooms
Top of the world. With Amsterdam Center, the Zuidas and Schiphol accessible within minutes. As well as shops, the International School and all conceivable recreation and sports facilities.
Smart move. A serious investment, but also a sensible one. The asking price per m² is almost half of many properties in the now crowded Amsterdam city center. But with an unprecedented indoor and outdoor space, a panoramic view to all points of the compass and a benificent rest. And yet with the conviviality and bustle of the big city Amsterdam at a short distance.
A clever calculation. The square meter price on the Amsterdam canals is about € 12,000 per m² versus the most beautiful and largest penthouse of Amstelveen at € 5799 per m2. Two cars parking in Amsterdam will cost € 150, - per day x 365 days = € 54.750, -, this covers the mortgage at 2% interest. So you can live in Amstelveen for the parking fee that you save in Amsterdam. Do you throw the money in an Amsterdam parking meter or do you invest smartly in Amstelveen?
Happy view. Love exists at first sight. Those who look around in this fully equipped penthouse immediately feel butterflies in the stomach. Serious customers are welcome for an extensive viewing. Your privacy is respected by P & P Vastgoed Makelaars, telephone +31205470123.
- Living space: 344m²
- Located on the 12th and top floor;
- 2 spacious bedrooms formerly 3 bedrooms;
- 3 terraces and 1 balcony with phenomenal views;
- Possibility to purchase 4 parking spaces at € 40,000 per parking space.
The parking spaces are located in the basement of the building, in the immediate vicinity of the elevator, which goes directly to the penthouse;
- Fantastic views from the Utrecht Cathedral to the Amsterdam Westerkerk;
- Fully built under architecture (architect: Edwin Niekel + Interior architect Eric Kusters);
- Secure elevators with PIN code giving direct access to the penthouse;
- Only downstairs neighbors, optimal privacy;
- 2 large storage rooms in the basement of the building of 15m² & 8,5 m²;
- Construction year 2002;
Read full description