Spacious, light and characteristic 3-room apartment of approximately 47m2 living space in the popular Vogelbuurt in Amsterdam-Noord.
It is a unique location on the IJ in Amsterdam Noord, easily accessible by bike, car or public transport.
The ferry to the Central Station is within walking distance. Stroll along the banks of the IJ, dine at El Pecorino, Stork, The Hangar, De Goudfazant or one of the many other nice restaurants that Noord has to offer.
Within walking distance you will find the Jumbo Food Market, Dirk van den Broek or the Van der Pekmarkt, the EYE film museum, everything is perfect from this location.
Private entrance on the ground floor, hall with meter cupboard.
The spacious living room with sufficient storage space is located at the front. Two spacious bedrooms are located at the rear of the house. The kitchen is also located at the rear and is equipped with a 4 burner hob, fridge and extractor.
Central bathroom which is equipped with a walk-in-shower, a toilet and a sink.
At the rear are doors to the garden which is located on the southwest.
- Living area: 47m2;
- Located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam;
- Canon is prepaid until 30-06-2062;
- Active Association of Owners;
- Service costs € 52 per month;
- Professional administrator VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- Very charming, very neatly finished and well maintained apartment in good location.
Read full description