In the centre of Buitenveldert you will find this very well maintained spacious 4-room apartment with in the front and the back a balcony. The apartment has a surface area of 130m², with a large storage room and a garage with an electrical operable door on the ground floor directly underneath the apartment.
The apartment is ideally located within walking distance of public transportation facilities, shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein, Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark, various schools, the Vrije Universiteit and the Amsterdamse Bos.
On the ground floor is a neat central hall which gives access to the elevator, the stairwell and the storage room.
Through the hall there are several rooms accessible .
The apartment has two very large bedrooms, a bathroom, a beautiful kitchen, a spacious living room, an office, a separate toilet and a sauna with a walk-in shower.
The spacious living room gives access through a folding door to the balcony which is located on the west.
The master bedroom has a large wall closet and a bathroom with bath and a sink.
The neat kitchen has a fridge/freezer of the brand Samsung, a microwave of the brand Bosch and an induction cooker of the brand Atag. The second balcony is situated at the front side of the apartment and accessible from the kitchen.
Parking is available on the public road at a fee. It is possible to apply for two parking permits at a fee per month per car. It is also possible to buy a garage directly beneath the apartment. The garage is equipped with water and electricity and has an electrically operated door. Asking price for the garage is € 45,000 k.k.
- Date of construction: 1969
- Surface area 130m², content 410m³;
- The home owner's association called the Vereniging van Eigenaren from the apartment complex Onstein 108-194 Amsterdam is professionally managed by Falcon VvE Management.
- Service costs €315,- per month excluding advance heating costs amounting to €160,- per month;
- Service costs €38,- per month for the garage
- The apartment and garage are situated on leasehold land issued by the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The semi-annual payments (fixed) for the apartment rent is € 184,68 and € 34,49 for the garage.
- The canon can be reviewed for the first time on August 31, 2044.
- Delivery in consultation;
Read full description