Imagine: living in a concept. Live in an environment that is designed in detail from one vision. Such as an iPhone or a Mini. Now, for the first time in the Netherlands. With Urban Studios, the vision of urban life and the award-winning Dutch architect Wiel Arets. An integrated living concept that offers everything you need to live comfortably. All you need to do is add your own signature and clothing and take your place in the heart of the city.
Two buildings, underneath a garage and in between a garden with terraces and Japanese influences. Outside: lots of glass, both transparent and non-transparent. Inside: a sea of light in a completely carefree concept where the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and cabinets are an integral part of the overall design. And the location? Between the Prins Hendrikkade and Waterloopplein and between Centraal Station Amsterdam and Artis! The two buildings have a total of 45 homes. The Double contains 23 apartments, 1 villa, 4 penthouses and 17 Urban Studios. All homes can count on the highest quality of workmanship.
Each Urban Studio has a home automation system that is climate and light controlled. Obviously there is a housekeeper in the complex. And there is also an indoor wellness and fitness area.
You enter the apartment into the kitchen which is fully equipped. From the kitchen you enter the spacious living room which gives a wide view over the Uilenburgergracht.
The entire kitchen installation from Valcucine has been specially designed in collaboration with the Alessi brand and is equipped with appliances from Miele brand.
From the living room you enter a large French balcony through sliding doors.
The two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes each give access to the balcony located on the quiet courtyard.
From the hall is the bathroom with bath, shower and a sink accessible. There is a separate toilet and from the hall there is also a private storage room/laundry room accessible.
Not only the quality of the furniture, but also the additional service provided is at unprecedented height. There is a 24-hour housekeeper on site, you have access to the wellness and fitness area (for residents only) and it’s possible to park under the building.
You only need to take your suitcases!
- Surface area 90m2;
- The asking price includes garage;
- Furniture can be taken over;
- Kitchen: Italian design of the brand Alessi with appliances of the brand Miele;
- Private storage room is in the basement;
- The apartment is located on private leasehold land which has a green code, so the banks can finance the purchase;
- Situated on ground lease, the lease is € 13,000,- per year with an annual indexation;
- The lease of the parking lot is € 1680,- per year with an annual indexation;
- The ground lease is tax deductible if you are a Dutch tax payer;
- Service costs are € 309,- per month;
- Service charges including concierge, spa and gym;
- Service costs of the parking lot approx. € 37,- per month.
Read full description