This very luxurious and fully equipped spacious royal villa is located on a quiet road and has a good view on the water at the front, in the spacious newly built Westwijk southwest.
A total living area of over 223 m² including a spacious wine cellar of 10,5 m2; on a generous southern plot of 242m² and a sunny garden on the southwest. The house is extended and has an extension at the rear with a side extension over two layers. The location is very favorable, both at the back and front.
The new district Westwijk southwest is located south of Amstelveen, at the edge of the Amsterdamse Bos and the polder. The combination of living spaces has created a varied and above all child-friendly living environment with lots of greenery, water and play space. Situated perfectly in relation to roads, public transport, schools, childcare and within walking distance of the shopping center Westwijkplein with medical center and pharmacy. The library and music school is situated in the heart of the Westwijk.
In the spacious hall you will find the luxurious guest toilet with fountain, beautiful doors and French doors to the living area.
The enormous living room has underfloor heating, ceramic stones and sliding wooden doors to the garden on the southwest. The very spacious wine cellar is located under the outside storage. The utility room is accessible from the living room on the ground floor and can also be used as a spacious office.
Very luxurious special kitchen with cooking island and is equipped with various Siemens appliances, combi-oven, normal oven, 5-burner induction cooker, cooker, very silent extraction system (ABK), fridge-freezer and warming drawer. Perfectionism is the word here.
You can best come and see that yourself then you understand what we mean ....
On this floor you enter via a spacious landing in a beautiful cozy and luxurious bathroom with a double walk-in shower, stainless steel shower drain, built of beautiful marble with double sink, toilet and underfloor heating.
A very spacious room on the second floor at the front with a space for solarium/second walk-in closet. This room has electric shutters with remote control. At the rear is a wonderful walk in closet with furniture. On the left a bedroom/office with a velux window and a dormer window at the front side.
Beautiful wide wooden stairs next to the beautiful doors show the class of this house, workmanship on a level that you won’t see often.
Two very neat and spacious bedrooms both at the front and at the rear. On this floor is the second luxurious bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and sturdy anthracite gray floor. The washing room is also spacious and nicely finished.
Through a beautiful wide staircase you reach the third floor which has plenty of storage space, a spacious bedroom with a velux window.
- Living space: 223 m²;
- Year of construction 2010;
- The state of finishing is of unprecedented high level;
- Built under GIW warranty;
- Alarm installation + video installation + built-in sound system;
- Large basement under outdoor storage 3.15 x 4.50 m;
- Own water well (watering system for the backyard, with time clock);
- The whole terrace is piled up;
- Roof is provided with 18 solar panels;
- Red cedar handmade fencing;
- Well laid out terrace with Chinese hardstone + front garden tiled;
- Many extras and very perfect finish;
- Hydrophore installation to increase water pressure;
- Total 6 bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Large parking under a very nice carport, with lightning, which is on private land;
- Large insulated shed in the backyard equipped with electricity and lighting, can also be used as an office (3,15 x 4,50);
- Garden provided with a round the back;
- Third floor has been added, this is unique for this type of houses in this district;
- Entire house is equipped with luxurious tailor-made window coverings, entirely in the style of the house;
- Outdoor lighting front and rear with an astronomical timer;
- Waterproof sunscreens (2 parts);
- 18 solar panels;
- Wood stove;
- The whole front and rear including detached shed has been repainted in 2017;
- Outside tap in the front and rear side of the house.
Read full description