A lovely, light 3-room 71 m2 (corner) apartment located in one of the iconic silver residential towers of the "Zilvervloot" in the popular Oostelijk Havengebied. The aluminium exterior of the property has a modern appearance amidst numerous historic buildings. The corner location of this apartment with windows on both sides offer a light and spacious appearance and beautiful panoramic view. This apartment is accessible by elevator and has two bedrooms, an open kitchen, modern bathroom with bath and a spacious external storage room. The entire apartment is equipped with a seamless floor.
The house is located near the IJ in the beautiful Oostelijk Havengebied. This child-friendly and green neighbourhood is within walking distance from the cozy Czaar Peterstraat, a few minutes by bike from the Indische Buurt, the ferry to Noord and only three stops from Central Station.
Surrounding the peaceful Rietlanden you will find plenty of vibrancy and amenities; a neighbourhood with nice restaurants and pubs (LLOYD Hotel, Brewery 't IJ, NewWerktheater, Bombarie, Roest, Happyhappyjoyjoy, Rosa & Rita, Hotel de Goudfazant). For all your (daily) shopping & groceries, shopping center Brazil is just around the corner.
Within walking distance there are several good fitness centers, schools, childcare, playgrounds and various freely accessible outdoor recreation possibilities (basketball, sailing, tennis & football).
The city center is only a 10 minute bike ride away and public transport connects you to the whole city. Tram 26 and 7 stop practically at your doorstep. Buses 48, 65, 246 & 289 are just around the corner and the ferry to Noord is within a 7 minute walk.?By car the Piet Hein tunnel offers easy acces to the A10.
The elevator or the shared staircase give access to the apartment on the first floor: entrance hall/corridor from which you can access all rooms, a spacious and bright living room with large windows. The modern open kitchen is equipped with various appliances including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven/microwave combination, and a four ring ceramic hob. The master bedroom with panoramic view is located on the corner of the building, the second bedroom is next to it. Central in the apartment you’ll find a separate toilet and modern bathroom (2014) with a bath, washbasin and space for a washer-dryer set-up. In the basement of the building there is a large private storage space and a closed communal bicycle parking.
Association of owners (V.v.E.)
There is a very active Association of Owners that is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam. The service costs are € 142, - per month, this includes home insurance, maintenance costs and reservations for major maintenance.
- Surface area of 71 m2 and the storage room is 4.5 m2 (NEN2580 measured);
- Conveniently located near the ring A10, public transport and the city center is just a 10 minute bike ride away;
- Well maintained and bright apartment in a nice, popular neighborhood;
- Built in 2000;
- Leasehold paid till 31-07-2048;
- Active and financially very healthy Association of Owners;
- Multi-year maintenance plan present;
- Heating and hot water via city-heating;
- The apartment is very well insulated and therefore has energy label A;
- Equipped with mechanical ventilation;
- Spacious external private storage in the basement;
- Modern complex with elevator and shared bicycle parking;
- Possibility to rent or buy a parking space in the underground closed parking garage;
- Delivery in consultation.
Living within the ring A-10 but just outside the city center in a green, watery, lively and car-free environment. With the city centre within 10 minutes by bike, public transport at the door and the A10 close by.
Read full description