What a nice apartment!
Lovely bright property, with a very large balcony at the garden side and a French balcony at the street side. The apartment contains a large living room at the front and a spacious bedroom and an additional room which can be used as a guest room or dressing room.
Common entrance at the ground floor. Through the spacious staircase you will reach the second floor. You will enter the aprtment through a hall with a cupboard and plenty of space for a wardrobe. This hall is adjacent to a lightwell optimizing daylight admission.
The living room can be found at the front of the apartment and is nice and spacious. Beautiful windows allow a lot of light to come in and there is a French balcony with French doors at the street side.
The open-plan kitchen has a trendy look through the old brick wall and contains various appliances.
In the middle of the space you will find a room that is currently in use as a storage. This space could also be used as a dressing room or a guest room.
At the garden side of the apartment you will find the bedroom and the bathroom. The bedroom contains French doors with access to the balcony behind. This balcony has recently been deepened in 2016 and is now more than 12 m2 in size. There is enough space for a dining table, so you can have a barbecue here and enjoy the sun!
Finally you will find the bathroom. This area is also large in size and includes a bath, a walk-in shower, a sink, the toilet and the washing machine with dryer.
- two / three-room apartment on the second floor
- living area 68 m2 (NEN)
- French balcony at the front
- large deepened balcony (of 12 m2) at the rear
- high ceilings (2m70)
- year of construction 1905
- active VVE (Association of Owners)
- monthly service costs € 94.50
- central heating boiler from 2016
- current annual ground lease € 43, - (duration until June 2025)
- ground lease from 2025 € 1360, - (according to the information on the leasehold tool of the municipality)
- partially equipped with double glazing
- bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink
- kitchen with a trendy look and built-in appliances
- provisional energy label G (still to be finalized).
The property is near to the hip and cozy Hugo de Grootplein in the Frederik Hendrikstraat.
Truly everything that makes this neighborhood so enjoyable is within walking distance of this apartment. At the other side of the street you will find a large supermarket, on the square a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops for all kinds of daily necessities. At walking distance Morgan & Mees, YamYam, Foodism and Razmataz. A little further, but still within a ten minute walk, is the Jordaan. Westerpark and Vondelpark can be reached within a few minutes by bike or by tram.
On the street you will have access to tram 3 and bus 18 and around the corner, on the Marnixstraat you can take tram 10. At the moment there is no waiting list to obtain a parking permit in this area (Westerpark 1.4). The most up-to-date information can be found on the website of the municipality
Read full description