Bright two-room CORNER apartment with sunny South-facing balcony with a free view. The apartment is situated on the first floor of a well maintained building with two elevators in the residential area Keizer Karelpark. The building is located in walking distance of various shops at Van der Hooplaan and Lindenlaan and in the near vicinity of Stadshart Amstelveen, various main exit roads, the Amsterdamse Bos, sports facilities and public transportation connections.
Year of construction approximately 1969, living area approximately 43 m². Delivery date in consultation.
Ground floor: central entrance hall with mail boxes and access to secured stairway and two elevators.
First floor: entrance to the apartment. Portal leading to hall with access to all rooms. At the rear side of the apartment the bright living room with semi open kitchen is situated. The kitchen has a connection for a washing machine and dishwasher. The living also gives access to the, South facing, balcony over the full width of the apartment. The bathroom is equipped with wash-basin, toilet and shower. The bedroom is situated at the front side of the apartment. In the hall of the apartment is a spacious built-in cupboard and on the ground floor of the building is a separate storage room for bicycles etc.
• Sunny South facing balcony over the full width of the apartment;
• Active Owners’ Association, professionally managed;
• Monthly service charges are € 146,81 (excl advance payment heating ad € 25,-);
• Heating provided by collective central heating (block-heating) and hot water provided by gas water heater:
• Individual (bicycle)storage on ground floor;
• Sufficient (free) parking facilities directly around the building;
Read full description