Looking for an apartment in Amsterdam, with all imaginable amenities at a short distance and views of the Sloterplas? Then look no further, because this apartment could be just what you're looking for. With two spacious bedrooms, large living room, neat kitchen and bathroom, this apartment has a lot to offer. And we haven't even mentioned the lovely balcony at your disposal where you can enjoy the sun to the fullest!
The closed entrance gives access to the elevator, staircase and storage room.
On the third floor is this bright 3-bedroom apartment. You enter in the porch with ample space for coats and shoes. The adjacent hall gives access to all rooms. Directly on the left is the kitchen which is equipped with a 4-hob gas cooker, extractor hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave/oven. There is also space here for the washing machine, which will stay. From the kitchen you have a beautiful view over the Sloterplas. The kitchen also houses the 110-litre electric boiler (2015). Right next to the kitchen is the bathroom, which has a walk-in shower, washbasin with cabinet and toilet.
At the front of the apartment is the master bedroom with balcony (renovated in 2022) and large beautiful built-in wardrobe. The bright living room has a large window and faces south. The radiator is neatly concealed, and the wide windowsill gives enough space for all your plants.
The second bedroom is located on the gallery side, again overlooking the Sloterplas and suitable as an office or extra bedroom. The entire apartment has light laminate flooring.
In the basement of the complex, you will find your own storage room.
The apartement is located at the edge of the Sloterplas and the Sloterpark. Ideal for outdoor recreation, walking or running.
Within walking distance you will find the shopping centre Osdorpplein with many shops, restaurants and gym.
Within 10 minutes you can be in the center, either by bike or by tram lines 1 and 17. Lelylaan station is only 5 minutes away by bike. The A10, A9 and A4 motorways are easily and quickly accessible by car.
Public. Next year parking permit for €36,00 per 6 months.
- Spacious and bright apartment with lovely sunny balcony
- Good connections with tram 1 and 17 (5 min walk)
- Two bedrooms
- Central location with many amenities (shopping centre Osdorpplein) within walking distance
- Highways easily accessible
- Located in a green area at the Sloterplas.
- Ready to move in
- Hot water by means of electric boiler (owned),
- Ample free parking through blue zone
- Exterior painting recently carried out
- The land lease amounts to € 91,20 per half year, proposal for buying off land lease available
- Service costs are €346,25 including heating costs of €155,47
- Transfer in consultation, possible at short notice
Read full description