This bright and cozy 3-room flat of 59 m² with deep balcony 6 m2 at the rear has an unobstructed view over the beautiful park at the front. This lovely flat is located in a nice and quiet street, just around the corner from the versatile shopping street Bos en Lommerweg. The flat has a private storage room of 8 m2 and a spacious communal bicycle storage.
Through the communal staircase you reach the entrance of the flat.
Hall with original panel doors, spacious bright L-shaped living room with open views and moving window with wide sill, neat bathroom with shower, sink, radiator and toilet, spacious bedroom at the rear, second bedroom, kitchen with a 4-burner cooker, dishwasher, microwave and fridge-freezer, 2 balconies at the rear, located on the east and accessible from bedrooms and kitchen.
There is also a private storage room in the basement with electricity and there is also a large communal bicycle storage.
Situated just steps away you will find the Erasmus Park and a variety of shops for groceries and lively nightlife. By bike or public transport in front of the door you are quickly at Sloterdijk station or at the nearby metro stations. By car you are within minutes via the S104 on the A10 ring road, with a fast connection to the A4, A9, A2 and Schiphol. Finally, you are within 10 minutes by bike in the middle of Amsterdam and the Westerpark, with all its cultural activities, is within walking distance of the house.
- Free view on park;
- Large windows with natural light;
- Surface area storage 8 m²;
- Double glazing and floor insulation;
- In 2012 completely renovated and equipped with new electricity and heating through a central heating boiler of Intergas;
- Service costs 92,44 per month;
- Professional VVE, with extensive multiannual maintenance plan;
- Municipal leasehold, canon € 745,31- per year, end date 15-08-2064, possibility to buy off;
Read full description