Bright 3-room corner flat with 2 bedrooms and a half-open kitchen located in the Rivierenbuurt.
You can reach the entrance on the first floor via an open porch. You enter an attractive porch with enough space for coats and shoes.
Due to its corner location, the apartment has a lovely spacious and bright living room with a cosy bay window with wide windowsills. The semi-open kitchen (2015) is equipped with Bosch appliances and has plenty of cupboard space. The master bedroom is located on the Merwedeplein side and the other bedroom/study with balcony on the Waalstraat side. The entire flat has laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, double glazing and design radiators. The whole apartment has just been freshly painted.
The bathroom with underfloor heating has a double sink, a bathtub, a walk-in shower with rain shower, a toilet and a towel radiator. The 2nd toilet with hand basin is separate, as is the space for the washing machine and dryer (both 2015). In addition, the apartment has three fixed cupboards.
Waalstraat is located in the heart of the popular Rivierenbuurt, right between Churchilllaan and Amstelkade. This part of the Rivierenbuurt is characterised by its spacious, green layout and Amsterdam School architecture. The Amstel river, Sarphati Park and Martin Luther Kingpark are within walking distance. Around the corner are the many shops on Rijnstraat, Scheldestraat and Maasstraat. The many cafés and restaurants of the Rivierenbuurt and de Pijp are at walking distance from the apartment. Right around the corner is a quiet park where you can enjoy the afternoon/evening sun.
The accessibility of the Rivierenbuurt is perfect. Both by own transport and public transport, the apartment is very easy to reach. The A10 ring road and the A2 motorway are just a few minutes’ drive away, various bus and tram connections just a few minutes’ walk. The Amstel Station and Station Rai are a 5-minute bike ride away as is the North-South metro station Europaplein. The location is ideal for getting into the city center quickly or for getting out of Amsterdam quickly.
The building is part of the monumental "Skyscraper" complex on Victorieplein, Churchill Avenue, Merwedeplein and Roosevelt Avenue, among others, and was built in the so-called "Berlage style". Since 2012, the complex has become a municipal monument.
- property type: apartment
- size: 79 m2
- bedroom 1: 12 m2
- bedroom 2: 9 m2
- kitchen facilities: 5 burner gas cooker, fridge, freezer with 3 drawers, extractor hood, dishwasher, large worktop, microwave, oven.
- bathroom facilities: underfloor heating, toilet, double washbasin, bath and walk-in shower.
- 2nd separate toilet with hand basin
- delivery: semi-furnished
- heating: central heating boiler
- rental price: €2500,00 per month excluding gas, water, electricity, internet, television
- contract type: Model B, fixed term maximum 24 months
- available per: 01-12-2023
- security deposit: 2 months rent
- sharing the property is not allowed
- pets are negotiable
- parking by permit
- application of rent subsidy or rent allowance is not possible
- smoking is not allowed
- upholstered, the apartment is equipped with curtains, washing machine and tumble dryer
Read full description